Monday, July 13, 2009

Layouts, ATCs, RAKs

What a whirlwind week!! The funeral went well, and we got to visit with most of the family. That trip to Salem was followed with a trip back up the Great Wolf Lodge in WA with tigardlilly. I am still wiped out and trying to recoup, lol!
Today is Monday which means a new sketch at Scrapbook Challenges.
Sketch 152
My take. I used Bazzill cs, Dreamstreet pp, Bazzill and Prima flowers, Thickers, and buttons.
Being the second Monday of the month, it was my week for a challenge as well, and I get to do the Technique Challenge each month. Since I have had a crazy week, I kept it fairly simple, and shared some ways to do Stitching.
I used Bazzill cs, BG Junebug pp, Thickers, Embroidery Floss, Bazzill In Stitches templates, Cutterbee Piercing bugs for some hole punching, then some free hand stitching.
Today is tigardlilly's birthday, and I have always wanted to make one of these skinny cards. I used SU Pink Pirouette cs, SU Bella Rose pp, SU Crazy For Cupcakes stamps, Tiara Stickles, Diamond Stickles, and Candy Cane Stickles. She loved it!
ATC for Split Coast Stampers, At The Circus.
I used BG Infuse pp, Imaginisce stamps, drew and cut the pedastal with the Silhouette, rhinestones, Platinum Stickles, and a Sharpie, lol.
Split Coast Christmas In July ATC.
I used BG Mistletoe & Pear pp, SU Kiwi Kiss cs, Studio G/Inkadinkado/Target Dollar Spot stamps, Versamark, heat embossing, and rhinestones.
AMR Patriotic swap came back!
So did the Give Me A Rose swap.
Cliff and I got this card from AMR's grammy-b/Bren! How sweet is that!?
Hostess RAK from espinola3 (AMR).
Hostess RAK from grammy-b.
Hostess RAK from scrappin{jewlz}.
That is all I have to share right now. My poor blog has been so neglected lately, lol! I am really hoping to get on a more regular schedule with life, then I can balance things better. I want to all for all your kind words regarding Cliff's mom. Thanks for all your patience with me and my blog.

1 comment:

Erica Hettwer said...

I'm so glad you're back! Did you and Laura see my blog post about Third Thursday??? I'd love it if you could come! :D