Friday, March 27, 2009

So Much To Share Part 4 of 4

So, I have gotten a number of things in the mail, and you know how I love to share these things with all of you! Plus, it helps spread the word on my online scrappy friends' blogs, if applicable!!
.
This was a pet ATC SCH swap at AMR from wcsears, she even made a matching card! How cute is that?!
There was a small turnout for the Saint Patrick's Day swap at AMR, so we sent them individually!
This one is from NicoleP!
This one is from espinola3.
This one is from sweet water scrapper.
Another AMR SCH swap, this one about our favorite products/techniques, from PattiM.
These are the 2009 What is Your Word ATC swap at AMR. Aren't they great?!
I also got some SCH ATCs from scrappin{jewlz}. There is the Tropical ATC, Birthday ATC, Music ATC, and her St Pattys ATC. She even added in some extra letters from her Word ATC!
I got a hostess gift from Nicole for hosting the Easter ATC swap, how cool is that?!?!?! Thanks Nicole!
.
That is all I have for now! I am sure by the time these posts finish posting themselves, that I will have lots more to share!! Today is Tuesday, and the next 2 days I will be scrapping with tigardlilly and inara!! I plan on getting lots done, plus I am hoping that more SCH ATCs will be showing up, I am still waiting on 5 promised ATCs. Till then, happy blogging!!
.

No comments: