Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cards, RAKs, Organization

This was a challenge for The Cuttlebug Spot, Celebrate Spring! I used Bazzill Dotted Swiss cs, and everything else is Crate Paper Kaitlin Collection. I used D'vine Swirls and Swiss Dots CB embossing folders, and a Sizzix flower die. I sanded the D'vine Swirls, and inked the Swiss Dots.
This card is a funny story. I went and made this card, for the challenge above, and realized the colors weren't very "springy". Just for the record, I used Bazzill cs, October Afternoon pp, a borrowed CB embossing combo set (sorry, don't know the name), Inkadinkado Stamp, and a brad.
As if that wasn't bad enough, since the above card didn't work because of the colors, I made this one instead! Very springy, but I realized there was no Cuttlebugging involved!! SO, I made 3 cards for this challenge, but only the top one is "official", lol!! This was made with Bazzill cs, borrowed KI Memories scraps, Stickles, and an Inkadinkado stamp.
So I got another hostess RAK for the Easter ATC I am hosting for AMR. Aren't these to die for?! SO cute, and cupcakes to boot! Thanks Bren!!
Another hostess gift, from Espinola3.
I decided it was time I reorganized my chipboard. This just wasn't working. It was on my shelf and I could barely reach the top row (I am only 5 ft tall). Plus, the letters seem to get stuck when opening the drawers.
This is what I did for now. There will lots of digging involved, and my hope is someday I can buy something else to keep this in. At least for now, I can take my chipboard with me! Now, before you say anything, most of these letters are incomplete sets, and most are pretty ugly and need to be stripped! I do feel like I have more now, but I also never feel like I have enough, lol! We'll see how this works.
.
I will try to get in more of a bloggy habit, and not share 20 layouts at a time, lol! Thanks for checking in!!
.

3 comments:

Bamabel said...

Lovely card!!!!

Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Aymee

Scrappy Girl said...

Cute stuff! I loved your woodland creature ATC...so cute! I think yours and Laura's were my top 2 faves. Dr. Hubby liked Kays best.

Sorry I messed up AI for ya...warning...I always blog about my feelings tha day after! LOL!

Christina Carnoy said...

cute stuff chica!!! I had soooooooo much fun on our scrap-a-thon!