Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So Much To Share Part 1 of 4

I know, I have been MIA for a while. I found Facebook, and have been busy scrapping! So much scrapping, that it is gonna take 4 posts/days to show you everything!!
.
I will start with AMR Challenges!
.
I used MME pp, Scrapworks Shimmer Stars, Technique Tuesday Technique Tiles which I inked and dotted, Walmart chipboard letters, and GCD tag.
Monday Color Challenge-3/2: Rosy Red w/ Purple and Glitter
I used BG Urban Prairie and BG Oh Baby Girl pp, Scrapworks Shimmer flowers, DCWV Glitter cardstock, Cuttlekids Fairy alpha dies, chipboard star, acrylic photo corners, and Stickles.
Tuesday Font/Title Challenge-3/10: Chat Acronyms as Title
I used BG Marakesh pp, BG Cupcake buttons, and BG Obscure letters.
Monday Color Challenge-3/9:Use Specific Ad for Color Inspiration
The photo she used for inspiration just screamed Mr Campy to me, so I used Mr Campy pp, Bazzill cs, CB dies, some cb shapes (unknown) and some Stickles.
I used BG Porcelain pp, BG Romani rubons, BG Sultry brads, BG Beckham White Choc Chip letters, some eyelets and some ribbon.
I used Bazzill cs, October Afternoon pp, Target Dollar Spot letters, Thickers, misc brads, and some buttons.
Friday Team Challenge 3/13: Scraplift One of Nicole's Digi's
I used Bazzill cs, Sassafras Lass pp, misc ribbon, some buttons, misc chipboard letters, and some Coredinations cs which I sanded.
Monday Color Challenge-3/16: Use Photo for Inspiration
I used BG Lily Kate pp, Bazzill Just the Edge, silk flowers, Thickers, "skittles", buttons, and a couple scalloped circles.
I couldn't help using this photo to go with the speech bubbles, lol! I used SU Good Morning Sunshine pp, SU Bella Rose pp, SU Delicate Dots pp, SU Kiwi Kiss cs, Dream Street Birdie Bits speech bubbles, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, Tim Holtz journaling ticket, and some unknown buttons. Oh yeah, don't forget the SU scallop border punch!!
I made the die cut papers using a tutorial I found a few months ago (sorry, don't remember where). I used BG Two Scoops pp, Bazzill cs, Thickers, flowers, and Kaiser Crafts pearls.
I used Bazzill cs, BG Figgy Pudding pp and letters, ribbon, and Paper Studio brad.
March Crop Challenge: Dr Seuss Postage Stamp
The idea was inspired by the Dr. Seuss postage stamp and the challenge was to make something that would be a postage stamp commemorating you. This was hard, I started with the Creative Imaginations die cut pp, added my age to look like the value of the stamp, then just went with the color scheme I chose. I used Coredinations Black Magic for the title, Prima flowers, some brads, and a blank CD.
AMR Crop Challenge: Dr. Seuss Quote
Hmmm, can you guess the theme for the crop? lol
I really struggled with this one, so I chose the phrase "I do not like them..." from Green Eggs and Ham. The thing I don't like the most in the world.....ONIONS!!! "I hate onions, hate them with a passion! I think they should be banned, lol!!" That would be my journaling. I used BG Boxer and Archaic pp, Prima flowers, buttons, and a really crappy picture printed on cardstock with a printer that is just about out of ink-so please excuse the bad photo! LOL
AMR Crop Challenge: Abby's Seussy Challenge
The challenge was inspired by a Pottery Barn Kids ad where the kids were wearing a blue/white striped towel and a red/white polka dotted towel. So I used Bazzill cs, made blue stripes and red dots. The scalloped photo frame, which I made with and EK Success corner rounder, is supposed to represent the waves on the shower curtain, and the title is in black, just like Dr. Seuss is on the curtain. The letters are inked BG chipboard letters.
Monday Color Challenge-3/23: Red, White, Blue, but not Fourth of July
Can I just tell you how frustrating this was? I had just finished a red/white/blue layout the night before, lol! The idea with these challenges is to create a new one for each challenge, which I like because I hate doubling up on challenges-I think it is cheating, lol! SO, I made another one! I used Bazzill cs, BG Boxer pp, jumbo Chip Chatter "M", Around the Block chipboard which I stripped and inked, some buttons, and some brads.
.
Whew, that was a lot to do for one post, LOL!! I am by no means even close to being done, but I am going to space it all out so there will be more to enjoy on other days. As long as life does not deal a huge blow, there should be at least 3 days of blogging after today's post, so be on the lookout!
.
Oh yeah, and if anyone has any idea how to make my blog just a little bit narrower, I would love your suggestions. It is just a little bit too wide and the column that is supposed to be on the right side, goes down to the bottom left! Thanks in advance!
.

2 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

Wow, you have been busy! I need some of your mojo! Oh, and I'm madly in love with those cute little button/ribbon flowers on your "pool fun" layout. :D

Christina Carnoy said...

cute stuff chicky, be sure and save some inspiration for the next 2 days!!!!!!