Monday, December 17, 2007

Open House At My LSS

Tonight, my LSS was having an open house. I went with Tigardlilly, Scrapamac, and Inara. They had make and takes from...

Deja Views, a matchbook album, I need to finish embellishing this.

Bind-It-All, mini book.Making Memories, wine bottle gift label.Technique Tuesday, an awesome card. Scenic Route, a gift card envelope. Boxer, a gift tag with a library card.

The demo rep for Making Memories had to leave early, child care issues, so she gave us all the leftover ribbon and ribbon tags! That was awesome!


The food they served was yummo!! The employees just brought in stuff they made from home, and there was plenty to be had! They had door prizes, but none of us got any. I managed to not buy anything, but that was easy since I had no money!

The "shopping bags" were Christmas gift bags, which were very handy for storing the make and takes. They even wrote on the tags, "Merry Christmas Love (heart) Life's A Scrapbook



I am really glad I went, we had a blast!

6 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

Oh No! I could have got some ribbon!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( If I had just stayed a little longer! I love freebies, can't believe I missed one...darn stomach! I had fun though w/you guys. I am so there for the 29th!!!

Martha said...

How cool that you and Inara are friends...I wish I could join ya'll...congratulations on the RAK from AFScrapper!!!

Kelli said...

What a great matchbook album, so cute! By the way, I'm tagging you on my blog! Go peek for the rules!

Samantha said...

WOW! That's quite the make-and-take haul you have there. That's so cool that you have some local buddies to go shopping with ;) My friend is sick and can't come out to play! Bummer. Have fun creating!!

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

That does sound great. I wish I could have been there too!

bodegalee said...

These are ADORABLE! ohhhh, I so want to alter something but the laundry pile is a calling :) !! Thanks for sharing :)