Thursday, December 13, 2007

I have been tagged!!

Ok, so I randomly asked Erica about tagging, what is it, how does it work, etc...So she tagged me. Here are 7 random things about me...
  1. I love history about The Civil War. One of my dreams is to head back east and visit all the historic sites. I have a great, great, something or other uncle who was a general for the confederacy, Longstreet. He was with Lee at Appomatix Courthouse for the surrender. I did a project on it in the 8th grade and learned a lot. This is where I fell in love with it. The funny thing, was there was a boy in my class, who was related to General Lee!!
  2. I love Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice! I have the A&E movie and watch it at least once a week-I never get tired of it.
  3. I hate onions. YUCK!!
  4. I used to play the bass. It started in 6th grade on the violin. 7th grade the viola, 8th grade the upright bass. In highschool, they put me on the viola again in 9th grade. Then in 10th grade, back onto the bass. I ended up joining the jazz band in 11th and 12th grade playing the electric bass! I miss it so much. Music has always been an important part of my life. Thank you mom for playing all those records when I was a kid.
  5. I love to cook. Finances right now limit me from creating masterpieces, have to keep it to the simple meals. But when I get the chance, I make a huge mess cooking, and try out all kinds of new meals. Rachel Ray is one of my biggest inspirations. I also enjoy Alton Brown, Paula Dean and Giada DeLarentis. I gotta tell you though, it is really hard to cook without onions!!
  6. I can't have children. I love kids and always wanted to have them. I am dealing with it pretty well. Luckily I have my cousin's kids to enjoy and my own 15 year old nephew. That is what most of my pages are about. God intends us all for different things.
  7. I love movies! I watch at least one movie everyday (don't have cable anymore). I enjoy a wide spectrum of movies.

Now I call out some others to post thier 7 random facts. Since most the blogs I look at on a regular basis have just recently been tagged, I only have a few to tag.

Inara, Tigardlilly, AFScrapperMom, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!

Since I am lacking on blogs to visit, I encourage you to leave me a comment with your blog link and you are now tagged as well!!

No comments: