Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Non Layouts

I really did get a lot done this weekend! One of the things I was able to complete was the newest Basic Grey Challenges Blog challenge...
We were given a beautiful photo and we needed to use it as inspiration. I made a card for my Dad for his birthday. I always struggle with cards for men. I still worry this is too young for him, but I love it anyway, lol!
I used Bazzill Dotted Swisss cs, Basic Grey Junebug pp, Studio G stamp, and SU Scallop border punch.
I made this card (made 2 of them actually) on Friday, for a couple of friends. Yep, I made something that wasn't a challenge, or swap, or DT project; I made something just for the sake of making it!!
I used SU Riding Hood Red cs, SU Rockabilly Express pp, SU Bella Rose pp, SU A Little Something stamp set, and Cuttlebug scallop square die.
I got these the other day in the mail, from my scrappy friend, Gay. We have developed quite a friendship through AMR, so much so I am seriously considering Cliff's brother's offer to help us move out to Virginia!! The ATC is not for a swap, just to be nice. The squares are just less than 2 inches, and are so cute!!! Almost as soon as I opened them, I set out to make a wall hanging.
This is 5x7, and I hope to find a black frame at the dollar store next time I am there!
I used Wassau cardstock, Cricut paper, prima flowers, buttons, and Kaiser Crafts rhinestones.
This is my What Is Your Fruit ATC swap at Swap Addicts Anonymous.
I used SU Kiwi Kiss cs, SU Good Morning Sunshine pp, and "skittles".
Tomorrow, I have a few more layouts to share with ya'll!!
See ya next time, thanks for stopping by! Drop me line, won't ya?!

6 comments:

AFScrapperMom said...

Love the little Somethin Somethin card! Thanks for sharing

Heather McDaniel said...

I LOOOVE the pears! SOO cute!

Scrappy Girl said...

I think my fave is the cherries...so cute...I think I have that paper pack...I need to get it out!

Jingle said...

Cute! Cute! and More Cute! You really did some awesome stuff recently! I love that pear ATC! And both of those top cards are fabulous!!!! Such cuteness!

Sandra D said...

very nice cards!

kim-paperbabe said...

Oh wow Marilyn, these are all fabulous! Love how you've been inspired and the papers and images are so fun, hope your Dad loved it - very inspiring!

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges.

HuGs Kim and the BasicGrey challenges Design Team :)