Tuesday, September 15, 2009

AMR Crop Layouts

So, AMR had it's monthly crop last weekend, so I have lots to share today!
9/11 Remembrance Challenge
I found all the names of the people who died in the twin towers, and put them in a text box in Photoshop. Then added the frame, the journaling sheet, more text, and we have a page.
Beefcake Challenge
LOL, this was inspired by the avatar challenge I had to change your avatar to your favorite "beefcake" celebrity. He may not be the definition of beefcake, but Edward Cullen is hot! LOL
I used Bazzill cs, BG Wisteria pp, Tim Holtz Ticket (to cover up messed up rubon), Heidi Grace rubons, Kaiser Crafts pearls, Prima flowers, buttons, and Heidi Swap Chipboard letters.
Falling Title Challenge-Falling must be part of title.
I used SU Melon Mambo and Pacific Point cs, SU Good Morning Sunshine pp, die cut letters, Tinkering Ink felt embellishments, Martha Stewart Around the Edge border and corner punches, MM rhinestone flowers, Prima Flowers, and Kaiser Crafts Rhinestones.
Recipe Challenge-I was given use Green (lots) on layout, chipboard, pp as background, and 2 types of distressing.
I used Around The Block pp, SU Top Note die which I painted, inked the edges, and covered in Stickles, BG Granola pp, SU Butterfly dies for the wings, which I used Crackle Paint and Distress Ink on, I scraped the edges of the layout and inked, the letters are 7-Gypsies rubons with velvet rubbed on top, Kaiser Crafts pearls, Flair Designs paper ribbon over Bazzill cs, and a Cricut cut apple.
Fall Out Boy Challenge-Favorite musician/band.
I couldn't decide on which one to use, so I decided to go with The Love Hammers (Marty Casey from Rockstar INXS) since I had great photos of them.
I used Core'dinations cs (sanded the edges), Sassafras Amplify pp, unknown letters, SU Spiral punch, velvet punched circles, unknown paperclip embellies, buttons, and DCWV Rockstar guitar.
Fall Challenge-scrap the sights/senses of fall, other than costumes, pumpkins, etc.
I used Bo Bunny pp and brackets, Thickers, and Target Dollar Spot felt leaves.
I have one more challenge to show you tomorrow, but it isn't a layout. I also have a couple other things to share, so be sure to tune in tomorrow! LOL

1 comment:

Rissa said...

what a wonderful tribute page and your other stuff is awesome as well. BUT i believe he is MY EDWARD!!! lmao =] great stuff