Friday, September 4, 2009

Finished a Layout Last Night

First, this is the ATC I got as a RAK from scrappin{jewlz} at AMR. It was a challenge she participated in, she kept one, and RAKed the other! Isn't just adorable?!
Over at AMR, the Friday Team Challenge for August is being broke up into weeks, and will be photo challenges. This week was to get 3 photos of the same person at different angles. I chose to use my nephew today while I was babysitting him. True to being a 13-year old, he rolled his eyes plenty, asked me many times if I was done yet, and crossed his eyes a lot, lol! He is such a ham, and the camera loves him!
Then Gloria posted a member's random challenge, to make a layout using those same 3 photos!
I used Bazzill cs, BG Offbeat pp from a 6x6 pad, BG Buttons, eyelets, ric rac ribbon, and some Thickers. I just didn't have the right embellishments for a boy layout and the colors.
I hope to get lots of stuff done this weekend! I get a 3-day weekend too and plan on using my time very scrappily!!

No comments: