Saturday, January 16, 2010

Secret Santa

SSS had a couple Secret Santa Swaps. One being the traditional-spend-$20-and-send-off swap, and a handmade swap where we make things and send to 5 people. I signed up for both.
.
I already shared one back in December, so here are the othe four handmade swaps.
This one is from scrapinmary-my sis-in-law. She didn't make anything, but included a lot of cute stuff!
This one is from Janet/espinola3. There are some Cricut cuts, some wired ribbon, and snowflake stickers/sticky notes.
Julie/scrappin{jewlz} made the cutest little tags! For me, she also included some foam paint brushes, rhinestones, and photo corners-because she is just cool like that! She sends me lots of stuff! Maybe I should think about returning the favor! lol I guess you could call her my "unofficial" Scrap Pal! The card was for the Christmas card swap. OH, like my wallpaper? I DO!! LOL
Got this stuff from Denise, for the handmade swap. She made these cute little layered flowers. They even have a little bit of a shimmer to them-and if you know me at all, you know how I like things that shimmer! ;) She sent me a couple extra little things, since she is my Scrap Pal.
Speaking of Scrap Pal...SSS has Scrap Pals. We get teamed up with one person to be pals with. Each pair is different, but the basic idea is you send each other Christmas gifts, Birthday gifts/cards, Anniversary cards, and misc little things throughout the year.
As I mentioned just before, Denise is my Scrap Pal. My wish list contained lots of things, but the biggest were Thickers and Stickles. I had asked for the newest release of the Distress Stickles, all she could find were the older ones-which I had. BUT, that is totally cool, because as I found out, the Distress Stickles don't last nearly as long, so now I have extras for when I run out! You know, I was The Stickles Queen at AMR, and now at Scrap Sisters Studio, I am Sister Stickles!! I love my Stickles! Don't forget the Thickers!!
My main Secret Santa was ScrapChef/Malena. She really did an awesome job on this! She even got me an 8x8 pad of BG Eskimo Kisses-Yeah Baby!! Look at that cute die cut/punced santa? Isn't he awesome!! Lots of goodies here, I love it all!
Get a close look at all this stuff, because you are about to see a lot of it tomorrow! There was quite a bit of it on the "It's Time" layout I posted yesterday!
.
Tomorrow....If you don't want to see Rob Pattinson layouts, don't stop by, lol! If you want to see them, you better come!!! I promise you won't be disappointed. There will be an explaination as to why there are so many as well!!

No comments: