Friday, January 15, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Well, I am back again. I took some time off from scrapping, but I am back at it. I think I may have found that balance I have been looking for. The balance between my fan fiction reading, scrapping, online networking, etc. Unfortunately, I had to drop some of my obligations, so I won't be designing for Scrapbook Challenges or BZB Designs anymore. Of course, I still have to find time to read my 5000+ blog posts in my reader, but that can be done at a later time.
.
For now, let me show you what I have done in the last month or so.
This was for a SC sketch.
I used Bazzill cs, Around The Block pp, Martha Steward Loopy Border Punch, Thickers, and handmade crocheted flowers by LBoregon from SSS.
I took these photos in Cliff's Mom's backyard garden, when we were there for her funeral. For a woman who constantly complained she couldn't keep anything alive, she had a gorgeous garden!
Another past sketch.
I used MM Noteworthy pp, a strip of SU Rich Razzelberry cs, ribbon, Thickers (Gs are handmade from other characters), die cut butterfly from scrappin{jewlz}, Kaiser Crafts pearls, and MM journal spot.
And another past sketch.
I used Bazzill cs, BG Ambrosia pp, BG naked chipboard letters which I inked, and some ribbon from scrappin{jewlz}.I made this in September, for my BFF's baby shower. I didn't make it to her shower, and I finally got to go see her around Christmas. Needless to say, since she looks at my blog, I couldn't share it till I gave it to her. She seemed to really like it. I used an 8x8 paper kit I bought at Michael's about 3 years ago.
I made this layout last month, using Eskimo Kisses and A is For digi designs by BZB Designs.
Scrap Sisters Studio (FKA AMR) had it's January online crop last weekend.
This was my Christmas Goodies Challenge. The idea was to use stuff you got for Christmas.
Scrapchef, my SS, gave me...BG Eskimo Kisses pp, Red Foil Thickers, Red Brads, Top Note Die Cut, Metal Rimmed Tags, Kaiser Crafts Flowers
Denisewalks, my Scrap Pal, gave me...Brown Puffy Thickers
scrappin{jewlz}, SS, gave me...Homemade Tags
scrapinmary, SS, gave me...Ribbons
My brother gave me a Michael's Gift Card that bought the cardstock.
Therefore, EVERYTHING on this layout, except the ink to distress the edge, the pen to journal with, and the adhesive, is from Christmas!!
When I was with Scrapbook Challenges, I had to do a tutorial. I chose to do embossing with the Cuttlebug.
For this card, I used Coredinations cs, Heart Blocks CB embossing folder, CB Concentric Hearts die, SU Ticket Corner punch, Target Dollar stamp, Kaiser Crafts rhinestones, and a button.
This one I used CB Leafy Branch and Forest Branches embossing folders, the backside of a random embellishment, Inkadinkado stamp, and Kaiser Crafts rhinestones. This one I used DCWV white core cs, Quickutz Polka Dots embossing folder, shamrocks cut with Silhouette, and a Studio G stamp.
I have LOTS more to share, but figured I would space it out some, lol!
If you are still reading or following my blog; if I haven't lost you, please let me know by leaving me a comment! With not blogging, I feel I let my readers down-you are the reason I post!

2 comments: