Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
I saw this, and just HAD to share it!! Seriously!!
I got 9 layouts done yesterday, can you believe it? I can't! I am definitely feeling the scrappy bug again, even upset I don't have any more projects to work on. I will find something though, never fear! Unfortunately, I can only share 4 of them for now, the rest are sketches that' haven't been released yet-so will you just have to wait! ;)
.
Speaking of sketches, I had totally forgot to inform you all the Scrapbook Challenges has moved from MySpace in Ning. We are hoping with the move, that more people will join up, I know some of you had already mentioned that preference (Jingle, lol). Find our new home here...
http://scrapbookchallenges.ning.com/
.
SC Challenge, Scraplift Rowee. I also combined this with an SSS font/title challenge, using the butterfly as a letter.
Wait, did I tell you that the AMR ladies switched over to a different board, where we have full control? Scrap Sisters Studio! Just as good as AMR, but without the drama of having an unreliable mb! Come check us out!
Back to the layout...I used BG Lime Rickey pp, Cricut-cut butterfly from wunderkrafts, GSD sticker letters, buttons, and brads.
SC Fold a Corner Challenge.
I used Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl pp/die cuts, MM letter stickers, stick pin, ribbon, Prima flower, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Martha Stewart border punch, and Cosmo Cricket chipboard.
SC Family Tradition Challenge.
I used BG Mistletoe & Pear pp, Paper Studio brad, and MM Flower Patch letter stickers.
SC Movie Title Challenge.
I used Bazzill cs, AC Amplified pp, ribbon, ribbon slider, Prima flower, buttons, and BG White Chocolate chipboard letters.
And if that wasn't enough for you, here is more ROB!! Growl!!!! LOL
As much as I am thankful for the eye candy that is Rob/Edward, I am thankful for all my loyal readers, especially during my absence. You guys are the best!!! You are the reason I blog!!

2 comments:

djp said...

you back scrappin' makes me :)

Scrappy Girl said...

Glad to see you are scrappin' again! Love that last pic of Rob.