Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Monday, A Little Late

Another Scrapbook Challenges Sketch! Sorry it is a day late, I guess I spaced it, lol!
Sketch 164
The layout I did for the sketch.
I used MME Bella Bella pp, Thickers, Adorn It little letters, die cuts from a RAK, and a button.
A card for Basic Grey Challenges, based on a sketch by Martine.
I used Bazzill cs, Basic Grey Blush pp, CB Asterisks dies, Kaiser Crafts rhinestones, and a stamped image I got from a swap so I don't know what it is, lol! I colored it with color pencils.
For my birthday last week, I got a $10 gift card from Michaels. So I printed a 40% coupon, and picked up this stuff! A Cuttlebug die cut set, Asterisks, and some Studio G $1 stamps.
Cliff made me this card for my birthday. He pulled out my Stampin Up Blender Pen and my inks, not to mention the Stickles, lol!
I also snagged this stamp set at Barnes and Noble!! $15 dollars for 8 rubber stamps, plus they are TWILIGHT!! Woo Hoo, now I want to do another Twilight ATC swap!!
I got quite a few layouts done this weekend, and will share tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Rissa said...

how sweet of the hubby to make you a card!!

I want those twilight stamps, well not really the stamps themselves but some of the stamped images. lol

Alex said...

Great sketch and I love the layout!! Those twilight stamps are awesome, what a great find! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Scrappy Girl said...

I love that Cliff made you a card...and I SO need to get those stamps.

Heather said...

Happy birthday of last week, hope you had a great day.
Wonderful creations - fabulous image on your BG card and great colours.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at BG.
hugs Heather & the BG team xx