Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blog Worthy!!

Not me, I have been slacking, but THIS IS......
.
IT FINALLY SNOWED!!!!!!!!!!!
It doesn't snow here very often, at least not for the last 10 years or so, so when we do get a decent snowfall, I get very excited-like a school kid, lol!!
Here is a shot of hubby and me amidst the downfall of snow!
The house.
The street.
A tree in the front yard, with leaves on it still.
One of our bushes.

After it stopped snowing tonight, I measured it on the car with my hand, just over 3 inches!!

Our Christmas lights in the snow!

Would you believe only 4 days ago it looked like this outside???
Here is hubby putting up Christmas lights. This is our first year putting out lights, other than just a stairwell-we had a total blast doing it!
We even put some in the trees and bushes!
Ever wonder what to do with that enormous 100 yard roll of red ribbon from Costco?? Trim the door for Christmas!!


I will be back later with some scrappy stuff! I have tons to share!

(GR users comment here)

2 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Glad to hear from ya! Snow is not a rare occurence here. We did not put out lights this year either...to be honest my pumpkin is still on the porch...lol!

Erica Hettwer said...

Very cool photos! Stay warm, okay!!! :D