Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another CKMB Crop Get-Together

Once again I got together with some CKMBers at a LSS. This time we went to Scrapbook Attack. There were more of us this time, and I don't think that crop room has ever been this exciting and noisy! We had such a blast. I feel bad for the employee, because at the end of the night, there were 6 people with cameras and we all wanted a picture of the group!

Left to Right: tigardlilly (Laura), kaydrenth (Kay), KelsBells (Kelley), Melegs (Erica), melonscraps (Marilyn), Kimmo (Kim), Inara (Christina).

We are going to try to do a monthly crop and rotate the location each month. We are hoping we can get more people to come in the future!

1 comment:

Christina Carnoy said...

I had so much fun last night!!! I really really wanna do it once a month!!! great idea! btw, I posted pics of my extravagant spree, just for you!!! :)