Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Catching Up, Day 8

This is the last day of catch up! I am hoping, but the time this gets around to posting, that I will have more to share. I have some other stuff I still need to get done, before I can scrap again-I have a couple fan fic chapter I have to finish editing for someone, a crop to finish planning, and a RAK list to fix and get sent out. I hope to get that all done in the next couple days, so I can do some scrapping, and God forbid, read some of my stories that I have been ignoring for 2 weeks. How can someone who doesn't work, be so busy? Oh, yeah right...That would be facebook, Twitter, message boards, etc. Anyhow, on the scrappy goodness!
.
SCF Flowers ATC Swap
I used DCWV cs, MM Garden Party pp, QuicKutz Leafy Vine die,Prima flowers, Studio 18 rhinestones, and Stickles-Baby Blue, Cotton Candy, Patina.
SCF Stamp It ATC Swap-stamp something
I Used Bazzill cs, Basic Grey Ambrosia pp, hole punches (lady bug), Dollar Tree Stamp, and Marvy Markers.
Designed for SSS Feb Mixed Media Challenge #2
I used SU cs, Close to My Heart pp, Thickers, Kaiser Crafts rhinestones, and buttons. I bought one of those red 12x12 scrapbook frames at Michael’s, and painted it white-it took like 7 coats, lol!
Designed for SSS April Mixed Media Challenge
I used DCWV cs, Bazzill cs, Basic Grey Bittersweet pp, Studio G stamps, and Cuttlekids Tadpole alpha dies. It is a gift for someone, but I haven’t found a frame yet.
Designed for SSS April Crop Banner Challenge
I used Bazzill cs, SU cs, Scenic Route pp, Prima flowers, Kaiser Crafts rhinestones, and buttons. Don’t forget “The Pretty”, Rob!
Designed for SSS March Mixed Media Challenge-pull out an old project and finish it.
I used Tinkering Ink Peekaboo mini album, Tinkering Ink pp and coordinating felt embellies, Thickers, Prima flowers, “skittles”, Hambly overlay, misc ribbon, tags from a RAK, misc buttons, Colorbox metal flowers, and Studio 18 rhinestones.
Here are all the pages.
Here is the back.
Designed for SSS Member Challenge-make your own mini used shaped edges.
I used Cosmo Cricket Earth Love pp, Thickers, Prima flowers, misc buttons, DCWV homemade tag from RAK, acrylic flowers, Studio 18 rhinestones, a crocheted flower from Lisa, homemade tag from a RAK, and Kaiser Crafts rhinestones.
The shaped edges were done with Fiskars Threading Water border punch, SU Spiral border punch, SU Ticket corner punch (w/o guide), EK Success lg corner punch (w/o guide), and handcut the other ones.
Here are the inside pages.
The End, for now at least.
Happy blogging, dear friends!

23 comments:

Jingle said...

These are some wonderful projects!!!

Alex said...

Holy Moly girl, these are some fabulous projects, you are soooo amazing at how much you get done!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

dining tables said...

These are very pretty projects! I like them all so much!

bed frames said...

These projects are very beautiful! I like the colors and the concepts! Lovely.

Kay said...

Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I miss seeing your blog pop up in my reader!

Scrappy Girl said...

Was thinking of you! Hope all is good.

Scrappy Girl said...

You have been on my mind lately. I miss you. Hope all is well. {{hugs}}

russiske kvinner said...

Eg likar! Utmerket arbeid.

Anonymous said...

Investing in real estate is a sure win investment.

Tacoma Homes

Jornal Une Vila said...

carinhoso

Scrappy Girl said...

I have been thinking about you. I miss you.

fashionhause.cn said...

oh!u are great!
your project is perfect.

ABDULLAH MAHMOOD FOYSAL said...

It is very good to see
plz loging my site and comment

International News & Newspaper
http://bdnews90.blogspot.com
sex model info
www.sexmodelbd.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! nice blog, Your project is so beautiful, Thanks for sharing.
TestKiller
CertKiller
Exam Questions
Test Papers

Equity Tips said...

Hello ! I must tell you the blog post is really good. It is very informative. I want to mention one thing that I like the way you write the post to the point. I really appreciate and keep writing!

cotton exports said...

i love your blog, don’t find many that are so clear, it is nice to see that someone really understands.

------------------------------
cattle exports | livestock exports | beef exports

cheap jersey said...

These projects are very beautiful! I like the colors and the concepts! Lovely.

Mini Concrete Mixer said...

Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of information on your page.

- Portable Concrete Batch Plant | Bitumen Sprayers | Bitumen Pressure Distributors

taxi services said...

Did you build this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I’m wanting to create my own blog and want to know where you got this from or what the theme is called. Thank you!

- taxi booking | cabs on rent | taxi rental

abhishek said...

I have read your articles many times and I am always inspired by your tips and knowledge. Thank you for sharing.

Equity tips free trial

Agra Same Day Tour Package said...

Great to share this information thanks. I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. Agra Same Day Tour Package

Valentin said...

Nyní je velmi obtížné pochopit, s jakým online kasinem stojí za to jednat a s jakým ne. Věřím výběru na tomto portálu online-ruleta-czech.cz

اوائل الرياض للخدمات المنزلية said...



شركة تنظيف شرق الرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تركيب طارد الحمام بالرياض
شركة تنظيف كرفانات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
شركة اوائل الرياض للخدمات المنزلية